Collagen is the body's most abundant structural protein. Responsible for enhancing our skin's radiance and strengthening our locks, this powerhouse nutrient plays a vital role in making us look and feel our absolute best.
Being creative with your collagen consumption is the key to getting the most out of this natural wonder. From collagen-infused popsicles to overnight oats, we've rounded up 8 delicious and inventive ideas to incorporate into your wellness routines. Read on for our top picks!
- Popsicles: Collagen-infused popsicles are a great way to get your daily dose of collagen while cooling down and satisfying your sweet tooth. Simply mix in our Pure Marine Collagen with some yoghurt, milk, honey and your favourite fruit for a delicious treat. Dairy free? Try it with coconut yoghurt and almond milk! Sourced from wild deep-sea cod skin, this unflavoured hydrolysed Marine Collagen offers an easy and versatile way to weave collagen into your daily rituals!
- Protein Balls: If you're after an on-the-go snack that's packed with protein and flavour, try your hand at collagen-infused protein balls. We recommend mixing in our Beauty Collagen Creamer with nut butter, honey, cacao powder, coconut flakes and chia seeds, then rolling into bite-sized balls and refrigerating for an hour.
- Soup Boosters: Add a scoop of our unflavoured Pure Marine Collagen to soups and stews while they're cooking for a nutrient-packed meal. A super easy way to get your daily dose of collagen and make your favourite meals even more nourishing.
- Collagen Latte: A perfect way to start your morning, this collagen latte is sure to give you the energy boost you need. Add a scoop of our Beauty Collagen Creamer to hot or cold milk of choice and blend with your favourite coffee, or try our Collagen Matcha Latte or our founder Jess’ Collagen Turmeric Latte – antioxidant-rich tea meets our high-quality collagen to create a drink that's both deliciously comforting and beneficial for your skin, hair and nails.
- Overnight Oats: Bring convenience and health benefits together with this idea for a quick yet nutritious breakfast. Overnight oats are a super tasty and easy breakfast option that is also full of protein – simply mix a scoop of Beauty Collagen Creamer with oats, milk of choice, chia seeds and your favourite fruits into a jar before bed. By the morning you'll have a delicious breakfast waiting for you!
- Collagen-Infused Smoothies: A delicious and easy way to get your daily dose of collagen is by adding a scoop of collagen peptides to your favourite smoothie recipes. Not only will this add a boost of protein, but you'll also be able to reap the skin benefits of collagen that comes with it! Try blending up fruits, vegetables, plus a scoop of Greens + Collagen for a tasty breakfast or afternoon pick-me-up.
- Pancakes: Forever a crowd-pleaser, pancakes are surprisingly easy to transform into an incredibly nutritious and collagen-rich meal. Add in a scoop of collagen from our Beauty Collagen Creamer to your favourite pancake mix or recipe for a tasty, protein-packed breakfast or snack that's guaranteed to become your morning go-to!
- Yoghurt Bowls: Make your yoghurt bowl even more nourishing by adding a scoop of collagen peptides. We recommend using either unsweetened Greek or natural pot set yoghurt, or coconut yoghurt as the base. This will help to boost protein levels, while also providing you with all the skin and hair benefits associated with this powerhouse nutrient. Top it off with some fresh fruit, nuts, granola or seeds for a delicious and nutritious breakfast or snack.