Matcha + White Choc Bliss Balls
These flavours are a matcha made in heaven! To celebrate the launch of our Pure Matcha+ certified organic green tea powder, we created these moreish and wholesome bliss balls. Packed with plant-protein, fibre from dates and the star of the show… antioxidant-rich matcha! These balls make the perfect snack that will be enjoyed by matcha novices and connoisseurs alike.
Makes: 14 balls
- 1 ½ cup (200g) cashews
- ½ serve (15g) JSHealth Vanilla Bean Protein + Probiotics
- 8 (120g) Medjool dates, pitted & roughly chopped
- ¾ cup (70g) desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup (55g) white chocolate chips, optional
- 3 serves JSHealth Pure Matcha+
- 1/3 cup water, warm
- ¼ cup (20g) desiccated coconut
Combine all of the ingredients in a high-powered food processor, processing until the mixture comes together. The mixture should stick together when pressed between your fingers. If the mixture feels a little dry, add an extra tablespoon of warm water and process again.
Remove the mixture from the food processor and transfer to a small bowl. Roll into 14 small balls. Then, roll each ball in an extra sprinkle of coconut.
Keep stored in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.