We’re not shy about our love for protein smoothies here at the JSHealth HQ, but sometimes it’s refreshing to enjoy your dose of plant protein powder in a different way.
Health and happiness go hand-in-hand, and with these 5 creative ways to use our JSHealth Protein + Probiotics, you can have your cake and eat it too (literally!).
Grab a spoon – let’s get creative!
- Chia pudding: Mix your choice of milk (we love almond!), chia seeds and a scoop of the JSHealth Cinnamon Scroll Protein + Probiotics in a bowl and let it sit overnight in the fridge. Wake up to a deliciously creamy dose of protein that will keep you feeling satisfied all morning. Top with your favourite fruit, nuts or seeds for some extra flavour and crunch.
- In a baked recipe: Try mixing a scoop of protein powder into our Single Serve Berry Crumble recipe! Not only will it add a burst of protein, but it will also enhance the crumble’s texture and flavour. If you have dessert on your mind, enjoy the juicy berries and nutty topping served warm with a scoop of ice cream.
- In bliss balls: The perfect make-ahead snack! Also referred to as protein balls, these nutrient-rich spheres of goodness are loaded with superfoods to give you a boost of energy plus satisfy the sweet cravings. Pop in a scoop of our JSHealth Salted Caramel Protein + Probiotics and roll them in some shredded coconut or organic cacao for an irresistibly nourishing treat.
- Stirred into yoghurt: Simply pop in a scoop of our protein powder into your favourite Greek or coconut yoghurt for a protein-packed start to your day. Add some fresh fruit and a sprinkle of granola to create a deliciously balanced breakfast bowl – trust us, you’ll be making this one on repeat.
- Frozen popsicles: Yes, you absolutely can put protein powder in your ice cream (or popsicles, in this case)! Blend together some frozen fruit (try blueberries or raspberries), a serve of JSHealth Vanilla Bean Protein + Probiotics and a splash of almond milk, then pour into popsicle moulds and freeze until solid. Creamy, fruity and protein-packed – absolutely perfect for a post-workout treat!