Turmeric is such an incredible ingredient! It contains a range of antioxidants, which work to protect the body, and give it its vibrant colour. Curcumin is considered to be a very strong lipid-soluble antioxidant, which protects cell membranes from damage.
I love using it in the kitchen to add flavour and health benefits to my recipes. My ‘Collagen Turmeric Beauty Latte’ is a delicious way to boost your glow factor, plus it makes a great liver-loving alternative to coffee. At around 3pm at my work desk, this is my go-to in place of a second coffee. Such a lovely ritual.
Enjoy every sip of this golden elixir!
Love Jess x
- 1 cup (250ml) almond milk, or milk of choice
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp ginger
- 1 serve JSHealth Vitamins Collagen Beauty Creamer
- 1 tsp coconut oil, optional
- 3 drops vanilla stevia, optional
- Add the milk to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once warm, add the rest of the ingredients and stir well to combine into a smooth and creamy beverage.
- Remove once heated to your desired temperature.
- Pour into a mug, sprinkle a touch extra of cinnamon and cayenne on top to serve and enjoy!