We’re all about balance and that includes balance with coffee. This doesn’t mean you have to give it up altogether! It’s just about finding moderation. It’s better ‘latte’ than never to start reducing your intake.
The JSHealth guideline is to aim to stick to one cup of coffee per day, prior to midday if possible, for quality sleep, reduced cortisol levels and to support sugar cravings.
However, we know that sometimes desperate times can call for desperate measures. So here we have provided you with our favourite alternatives for when you’re feeling like reaching for that second cup.
- Dandelion latte: delicious with a dash of almond milk and a pinch of cinnamon. We love the brand ‘Kintra foods’.
- Rooibos tea: We love the brand ‘Love Tea’ or ‘The English Tea Shop’
- Any herbal teas such as chamomile, peppermint, liquorice or rosehip.
- JSHealthvitamins AM+ formula: The AM+ formula contains a synergy of adaptogenic herbs, vitamins and nutrients designed to support your day. It contains Rhodiola to assist the body to cope with environmental stress and, along with Vitamin B5, supports healthy stress response in the body. American Ginseng has been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a nerve tonic and adaptogen to help the body adapt to stress. Vitamins B5 and B6 support the health and function of the nervous system.
- JSHealth App ‘The Energiser 2.0’ workout with our expert trainer, Cassey: Expect short bursts of cardio, challenging your fitness levels and knowing that you’ll feel amazing post-workout.
- JSHealth App ‘Energising Flow’ with yogi, Amy: This sequence is strong, and perfect to do whenever you feel like creating a little heat within your body. Remember to always rest or modify when you need to.
- JSHealth App ‘Energising Breakfast Smoothie’: This smoothie is filled with protein, quality fats and fibre to keep your blood sugar levels stable and to keep you energised throughout the day.
- JSHealth Spiced Turmeric Latte
- JSHealth Ayurveda Hot Chocolate