Did you hear that joke about the germ? We’re not sharing it, because we don’t want it spreading around! What we DO want to spread is the fact that we’ve launched our NEW HIGH STRENGTH Immune+ formula!
Every day we are exposed to pathogens and environmental pollutants that can affect our health. Your immune system is a complex network of cells, tissues and organs, all with the job of protecting us from foreign threats. Your immune system has an amazing ability to distinguish between your body’s own cells, and any foreign cells, bacteria or germs from the environment.
But sometimes it needs a little bit of support… Enter, our Immune + formula!
Learn more about the powerful ingredients we’ve included, and how they can help you!
Andrographis is a herb that can reduce the length of time that you experience a common cold! It relieves some of the nasty, common symptoms you know and hate, such as a cough, throat irritation, nasal congestion, ear irritation, tiredness, weakness and headaches. Relieffffff!
Echinacea contains anti-inflammatory properties, and is also antiviral and antimicrobial! It helps your immune system to fight illness - talk about solving a problem before it becomes one!
We’re just going to leaf this here for you…
Olive Tree leaves have been used in traditional medicine as they contain large amounts of the antioxidant, polyphenols. Evidence shows this leaf supports cardioprotective, antioxidant, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory activities. So basically, it’s a superhero herb!
Research has shown that Vitamin C plays a vital part in the function of your immune system. A deficiency in Vitamin C can actually lead to impaired immunity, and a higher risk of infection! You’ll C us getting enough of this vitamin on the daily!
Zinc not only supports your immune system to fight illness, but is also involved in overall healthy immune system function. Both Zinc and Olive Leaf are antioxidants which reduce free radical damage to body cells.
The real powerhouses of immunity, all packed into one incredible formula! There’s no time like NOW - try it today!
- Catanzaro M, Corsini E, Rosini M, Racchi M, Lanni C. Immunomodulators Inspired by Nature: A Review on Curcumin and Echinacea. Molecules. 2018;23(11):2778.
- Percival S. Use of echinacea in medicine. Biochemical Pharmacology. 2000;60(2):155-158.
- Magrone T, Spagnoletta A, Salvatore R, Magrone M, Dentamaro F, Russo M et al. Olive Leaf Extracts Act as Modulators of the Human Immune Response. Endocrine, Metabolic & Immune Disorders - Drug Targets. 2018;18(1)85-93.
- Testa B, Lombardi S, Macciola E, Succi M, Tremonte P, Iorizzo M. Efficacy of olive leaf extract (Olea europaea L. cv Gentile di Larino) in marinated anchovies (Engraulis encrasicolus, L.) process. Heliyon. 2019;5(5):e01727.
- Carr A, Maggini S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients. 2017;9(11):1211.